IoT SDK and Platform Developer
A part of our team is constantly busy building IoT products using the COCO Device and Application Development SDK. To support this and as a part of our firmware and software development process, we are looking for a highly skilled and passionate developer who can take ownership of development, test, and support activities. You will contribute to and be a part of a fast-paced and tightly knit SDK team. They are a lot of innovative engineers with the ability to deliver high-quality products in a short time span.
How does it feel to be doing this job, on-ground?
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the SDK group
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Perform peer code reviews to ensure the highest code quality in the SDK
- Establish strong rapport to work effectively with peers and management alike in a high-paced global environment.
A Must-Have Checklist
- B-Tech/BE in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience with C/Java/Swift/Objective-C code in a production environment
- 2+ years of experience with mobile software development is a plus.
- UI development is NOT required, the focus is to deliver an SDK for P2P communication
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Must have basic familiarity with Android/iOS toolchains, techniques, and native libraries/NDK
- Must have basic familiarity with the Android/iOS application component model and various embedded IPC mechanisms.
- Proficiency in Linux, shell scripting, and at least one other scripting language like Python/NodeJS/TCL/Perl
- Demonstrable experience, with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of teams, drive change and see projects to completion
- Strong communication skills
- Additional knowledge of Objective-C, Kotlin, Cordova/Ionic is a plus
- Understanding of fundamental IoT technologies like TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, and MQTT is a plus-plus.
- This is a hands-on role requiring a thorough understanding of quality assurance processes, test development, and bringing the best of class products to market.
|Education||B-Tech/BE in Computer Science|
|Minimum Work Experience||2 years|