Embedded Systems Developer (Linux)
You will get to work and juggle with some of the latest tools, frameworks, and development environments. This unmatched learning experience adds immense value to one’s career path. We value continuous integration, high-quality testing, and infrastructure automation so that we can focus on building new features, rather than mucking with overhead. You will be a part of a seasoned, humble and forward-thinking team.
How does it feel to be doing this job, on-ground?
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to defining the software architecture for our main product COCO IoT Application Enablement Platform.
Implement various C/C++ libraries and components of the software architecture using your skills in Systems/Network programming and Kernel Module Development.
- Learn about various IoT protocols like MQTT, Zigbee, Z-wave, BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Look for ways to improve the processes, frameworks, tools, etc. We’re never scared of trying something new if it adds efficiency to life in general.
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Perform peer code reviews to ensure the highest code quality in the entire project
A Must-Have Checklist
- 0-2 years of experience in Linux System Programming/Linux Network Programming/Kernel Module Development/Device Drivers
- Must be very strong in C programming. C++ is a plus-plus
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Must have strong fundamentals in Networking and Linux Internals
- Must have strong software engineering fundamentals
|Education||BTech/BE/BS is preferred with strong academics|
|Work Experience||0 to 2 years|