A DevOps Lead Engineer steps in as a versatile leader who drives the building and maintenance of SaaS and on-prem solutions/applications. He/ she is also one who enables the business operations of Elear Solutions and the launch of COCO as a technology solution. Our DevOps team which takes pride in its innovative skills and ability to deliver high-quality products in a short time span works in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with a passion to drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance. Ready for it?
How does it feel to be doing this job, on-ground?
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Setting up the entire DevOps infrastructure for an opensource SaaS product from scratch
- Design, develop and maintain next-gen DevOps processes comprising several stages including plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, operate and monitor
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools to deliver SaaS and on-prem solutions
- Creating and maintaining the portability of the infrastructure using programmatic tools like ansible
- Ensure 99.99995% uptime of the product built around technologies like microservices, containers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, ELK, MongoDB, etc.
- Testing performance scaling: geographically, horizontally and vertically including defining benchmarks, KPIs and automation tests
- Hiring, grooming, training and overseeing a tightly knit team of engineers
- Establishing best practices and infrastructure standards and being nimble to adapt and change to changing business needs
A Must-Have Checklist
- B-Tech/BE in Computer Science
- 5-7 years of experience in DevOps engineering and Software development
- Hands-on experience in build and administering Containers using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL technologies (i.e. MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Conan, etc.
- Deep understanding of fundamental network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, SQL, HTTP.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining an automation framework and tests from scratch
- Proficiency in linux, shell scripting and maintaining public cloud infrastructure like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Demonstrable experience, with the ability to build strong working relationships with variety of teams, drive change and see projects to completion
- Strong communication skills
We’d love this too.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with a passion to drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance.
|Education||B-Tech/BE in Computer Science|
|Work Experience||5 to 7 years|