Product Development is a key function for COCO and we would depend on as a Business Analyst to help us gather, analyze and document high-quality business and system requirements that will be used to guide the development of our products. If you are a self-starter who can adapt to an innovative and dynamic environment, explore further.
How does it feel to be doing this job, on-ground?
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Meet with business stakeholders to understand product features and roadmap.
- Conduct Research and Competitive Analysis to provide User Interface and Functionality recommendations for product features.
- Document Requirements, Process Flows, Wireframes and Use Cases and get them signed off by business stakeholders.
- Create Product Prototypes and get them signed off by business stakeholders.
- Maintain the Product Roadmap working with the business stakeholders.
- Explain the Requirements, Process Flows and Use Cases to the software development teams working on the product.
- Support the development team as needed with answering questions that arise, reviewing software life cycle artifacts (such as design documents and test cases), testing the finished product.
- Support the business team as needed with analysis and documentation for changes in product features.
- Eventually support the marketing team by creating user manuals, online help content, and other marketing materials.
A Must-Have Checklist
- At least 4+ years of experience in Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Documentation
- Excellent Analytical Skills and ability to distill product features into User Interface designs and Technical Requirements
- Excellent Use Case Analysis Skills and ability to break down a feature into all the required main flows and exception flows, and to identify all the relevant business rules
- Experience in and ability to create clear and thorough documentation including Process Flows, Wireframes and Use Cases
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working skills
We’d love this too.
Optional, but desirable Qualifications
- Expertise in IoT (Internet of Things) and Retailing.
- Experience in performing the Business Analyst role in Agile development projects
- MBA is preferred with strong academics (or)
- Bachelors / Masters degree with relevant Business Analyst experience
|Education||MBA, Bachelors / Masters degree with relevant Business Analyst experience|
|Minimum Work Experience||4 years|